Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day FoUr LoKo




The sore throat has progressed. Now I can't breath, sore throat, and a headache. But I get up anyway and muscle through the mornings activities, we get tp the mountain and I find that I forgot my pass in my sickened haze. So, I get up the hill soon enough and we start hiking to upper laguna, to the metal monday jump. Its a back country booter that is about 65 ft in distance. On the hike up there it took me much longer than it should have and i puke on the way up. Needless to say I am done for today at this point.

I dont want to talk about it, but the rest of my day was not too enjoyable. We make it home and I get some much needed rest. With all this rest I find I feel well enough to go out for the night and we venture into town. We go to a club called dusk to dance the night away. Right when we pull up I see a line that we walk right by, then straight into the VIP booth. SASS knows how to do it. Definitely one of the wildest nights of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment